Int. 1 Halper レッスン ３ テスト パート１ 名前_______________________
I. For each of the words given below (some are just in Romaji), write the corresponding Japanese word both in Hiragana and in Kanji.
e.g. mountain やま、山
1. Suzuki 2. Friend
3. Two people 4. Three people
5. Tempura 6. Set meal
7. Cashier 8. How many people (formal)
9. Order 10. One person
11. A little (formal) 12. To wait
13．Went 14. Money
II. Write hiragana for the following Kanji.
1. 紅茶 2. 食券
III. Translate the following sentences into Japanese.
1. Tom (トム) and Jerry (ジェリー) ordered 2 chicken curries (チキンカレー) and 2 coffees.
2. Prof. Kimura lent a dictionary to Mary (メアリー).
3. Mary borrowed a dictionary from Prof. Kimura.
4. I received a camera from my mother for my birthday.
5. Jim gave a cute dress (ワンピース) to his daughter for Christmas (クリスマス).
6. We learn a lot of Kanji in the Japanese class.
7. Ms. Halper never teaches Int. 2 (a general statement).
8. Keiko waited for a friend at a station for 10 minutes.
9. Mike rented a car at Hertz (ハーツ).
10. Is there fish in this soup (スープ)? (use はいっています)