Int. 1, Halper レッスン２ パート２ 名前＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿
I. For each of the words below, write the corresponding Japanese word both in Hiragana andin Kanji.
e.g. mountain やま、山
1. Japanese Language 2. Study
3. to drink 4. Domestic, inside the country
5. Friend 6. Two thousand
7. The city of Kyoto 8. Town as in Japan town
9. Foreign country
II. Write Hiragana for the following kanji.
III. Translate the following sentences into Japanese.
1. My younger brother mailed 2 letters to his friends in Indiana by airmail.
2. I paid 3,000 yen to the postal clerk with a credit card.
3. The change (I got) was 450 yen.
4. How long will this letter take to get to Italy (イタリア)?
5. I bought 20 80-yen stamps at a post office yesterday.
6. My father is a teacher at City College.
7. How many cups of coffee do you drink everyday?
8. Excuse me. You gave me the wrong amount back (change one receives).
9. How much does it cost to send this package to Canada by airmail?